Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Battle scars and Bagels (err Beagles)


So I got a phone call from Alex on tuesday, he told me he was having a cast put on his wrist, I found out later from his mother that he was on a swing set and was dared by another kid to jump off. He was 7 feet from the ground, and well I guess he landed on his feet, and errm, hands breaking his wrist. BUT they didnt know right away, alex was hurt, but apparently he also has my pain threshold, because he was flopping his wrist around and acting like it wasnt hurting.

His mother decided to take him to the doctor JUST in case, they xrayed and low and behold, his wrist was broken. So now he is wearing a green cast on his wrist like a medal or something.


Mom linked me some waterproof cast covers that i think we are going to but so alex can at least go swimming during his summer vacation.

IN OTHER NEWS
We have a bagel now! wait I mean beagle. Dont have a name for her yet, but she is really cute ( I think she is anyway) Nita was really wanting a puppy for a while now, so we broke down and got one. Just another person to add to the family. We now consist of Nita, baby barnett, Alex, C.C., Kitten, Bagel(NOT ITS NAME LOL) and me. Wow what a family, but we rock!


2 comments:

  1. I think you just need to name her bagel and it's cute! Oh and btw Melia calls your baby...Mystery boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT HE IS A SUPERHERO ALREADY!!!!

    ReplyDelete