Thursday, May 12, 2011

:3

Well now, since it looks like Tatum already has TWO entries under his belt, I thought it would be appropriate to give my knuckles a crack and type out something for you lovely readers.



[I thought this image was appropriate, especially since my cat, who happens to look exactly like this one, is grooming himself on my tower.]

I woke up this morning with thoughts of the past year swirling in my head. By the end of this month, the 27th to be exact, I will be living here in Amarillo witht the love of my life for an entire year now. On the 26th we go for our...fourth? prenatal visit and on the 7th of June [26 Days, 00 Hours, and 31 Minutes as I type this] we get the chance to see our bellpepper child again, and if it's cooperative, we find out the gender! ^.^

As I reflect on all of these things, I can't help but be overjoyed and so thankful for the way my life has transitioned in this past year alone. I've stepped out of comfort zones and broken down barriers left and right. Life is wonderful, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment