Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blogs ahoy!!!

I have wanted to start a blog for awhile now, just procrastination always takes ahold of me. Well that just goes to show you tatum at his finest. Lol welcome to our blog, I figured since we are about to have a baby, we should have a place to post about the funny and interesting stuff the baby does, and everything that is going on with us.

Nita is 18 weeks along this week, she is so excited about it. Very happy that she is having a baby, and super excited about us going to see the doctor again on the 7th of june, we should be able to tell what we are having by then, so we can let everyone know. If you have name suggestions please tell us, we are having trouble thinking of some. I like old names (like greek mythology old) and she likes old names (like 1920s old). We have come up with a few we both like though, she says we need to start a list, which I suppose we do.

Well back to work for me, don't expect long reads from me, specially if I do it from my phone, typing a novel is hard on a small keyboard with only your thumbs to type with.

Ttfn~tata for now

No comments:

Post a Comment