Monday, May 16, 2011

You say Tomato...


I say we're 19 weeks along this week. ^_^ Babycenter.com has this to say about it:

"Your baby's sensory development is exploding! Her brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that she may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to her, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.

Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato"


How exciting is that, eh? :D

When I am home alone in the morning, I frequently talk to the cats (I know, crazy cat lady) or narrating the things I'm doing for the baby and Tatum now has a routine in the mornings when he heads off to work where he makes sure to hug and kiss me and now the baby as well. ^.^ He spends about as much time speaking to me as he does down at the baby's level speaking into my belly. What an amazing father you have, little baby. I am quite blessed to be sharing this experience with such a wonderful man. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment